Sunset Dance &Cocktail Chill


A Wave of dance in the sundown in Naxos Island!

While the sun is giving us the last rays of the day, let` s meet to dance, listen, feel the music and share our moves. A moment of pleasure and joy, moving, improvising, laughing, feeling good , being alive and living the moment!

I come to your place for 1 hour to share this event with you and your friends or family. I choose the music for our meeting, actively guiding the happening.  Through my experience in movement and dance, I wish to share my guidance for you to find another path to free your body, to move, to dance together to a wave of music, while surrounded by an inmense natural beauty all around.

…and then let us enjoy our refreshin cocktail!!

                                                                Keep Moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.